IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply 19243 Clerk Jobs : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites applications for the recruitment of 19243 Clerical Cadre (Clerk) vacancies across India. Applicants who searching for Latest Bank Govt Jobs 2016-17, then it is best opportunity and apply IBPS CWE VI Clerk Recruitment 2016. Jobs seekers may apply IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment 2016 through online mode only. Online registration start from 22nd August 2016 and closed on 12th September 2016. Candidates had qualify Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from recognized University / Board to apply IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment 2016. Job applicants age must has be in between 20 years to 28 years & age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Widows/ Ex-serviceman and others will applicable as per bank/ govt rules.
IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 Notification Exam Dates
The selection of applicants will be on depends upon written examination (prelims & mains) and followed by personnel interview for Clerical cadre (Clerk) Posts. Candidates who appointed in IBPS Clerk VI Clerk Recruitment 2016 will receive Rs.23,700/- with other allowances as per govt norms/ rules. General/ OBC category candidates has to pay Rs.600/- and SC/ ST/ PwD/ EXSM category candidates has to Rs.100/- through online mode. In this article we provided detailed information about IBPS Clerk VI Clerk 2016 Notification. As soon as possible we provide IBPS Clerk Syllabus Pattern, Previous Question Papers through individual posts in our website. Job applicants may keep in touch with our website for regular updates about IBPS Clerk VI Clerk Jobs 2016.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification Apply Online CWE Clerk 6 Exam 19243 Vacancies
Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts: Clerical cadre (Clerk)
Category: Bank Jobs
Total No Of Posts: 19243
Location : All India
List of IBPS Clerk 6 Participating Banks :
|Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||
United Bank of India
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank||
Educational Qualification :Eligibility Criteria IBPS CWE Clerk VI Recruitment 2016
Applicants required to qualify Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from recognized University / Board.
Age Limit :
Candidates age need to be in between minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years & upper age limit for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Widows/ Ex-serviceman and others will applicable as per Government Rules.
Selection Procedure :
Job seekers who applied IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 need to go through following rounds
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Scale of Pay : Rs.23,700/- with other allowances as per govt norms/ rules.
Aspirants can make payment through online mode by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ EXSM candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Other renaming categories – Rs.600/-
IBPS CWE Clerk VI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject||No.of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted For Each Test|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 Minutes|
How to Apply IBPS CWE VI Recruitment Notification 2016
- At first visit Punjab IBPS Main website @ ibps.in
- Candidates has to find IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 application.
- The fill your details in given online application without any mistakes.
- Upload latest pass photo and signature copy.
- Now application fee will has to make online mode.
- Finally check the details and click on submit.
- System generates an application with unique ID no.
- Download and save it for further reference.
- Online Application Process Starts On – 22nd August 2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Application– 12th September 2016
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training – 25/10/2016 to 07/11/2016
- Pre-Exam Training Exam Dates – 07th to 12th November 2016
- Download Call Letters for Preliminary Exam from – 18/11/2016
- Preliminary Online Examination – 26th & 27th November 2016 and 03rd & 04th December 2016
- Online Preliminary Exam Result Declared On – December 2016
- Download Call Letters for Mains Exam from – December 2016
- Main Online Examination – 31st December 2016 & 01st January 2017
- Provisional Allotment – April 2017