Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply 594 Kerala Postman/Mail Guard Jobs : Kerala Post Office welcomes online applications to select eligible job hunters in 594 Postman and Mail Guard posts under various categories all over the state. Applicants those who are curiously seeking for Latest Kerala Postal Jobs may utilize this Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification. Candidates should apply www.keralapost.gov.in recruitment 2016 through online application before closing date i.e, 14th February 2017. Candidates must complete Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University are only eligible to apply Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Aspirants has to possess minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years and upper age limit will be considered as per in Kerala Post Recruitment 2017. Age relaxation period will be applicable for reserved applicants as per govt rules and regulations.
The selection committee of Kerala Post Office will shortlisted applicants on basis of aptitude test, merit list (region wise) and certificate / document verification for Postman/Mail Guard posts. Applicants who selected in Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 will receive Rs.21,700 – 69,100/- as per Government of India orders. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category has to pay Rs.400/- + Rs.100 /- and SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates need to pay Rs.100/- through postal offices. Now here we provide every know information about Kerala Post Office Recruitment. As soon as possible we also provide www.keralapost.gov.in recruitment 2016 other details like Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Previous Model Question Papers from other individual articles.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply 594 Kerala Postman/Mail Guard Jobs @ keralapost.gov.in
Organization : Kerala Post Office / Kerala Postal Circle
Official Website : www.keralapost.gov.in
Name of The Posts:
- Postman – 583 Posts
- Mail Guard – 11 Posts
Total No Of Posts : 594
Category : Postal Jobs
Location : Kerala
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017
Candidates those who interested in applying Kerala Post Office Recruitment, they should completed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
Job hunters has to attain minimum age limit 18 years and maximum 27 years and relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India orders for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters those who have submit application for Kerala Post Recruitment 2017 will shortlisted based on the following selection rounds such as.
- Aptitude Test
- Merit List (Region Wise)
Pay Band :
Selected candidates for Kerala Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2017 will have Rs.21,700 – 69,100/- per month with other allowances as clearly mentioned in official Advt.
Application Fees :
Aspirants who registered should pay non refund able amount through system generated challan only, within three days from the last date of submission of application.
- General and OBC categories : Rs. 400/- (Examination Fee) + Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH and Women candidates – Rs.100/- (Application Fee)
How to Apply Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Candidates has to visit official website @ www.keralapost.gov.in
- Then look for Kerala Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment link & open it.
- Read full notification and instruction carefully before applying.
- Enter required details in application form without any mistakes.
- Now cross check given details and click on submit button.
- Download system generated application form and save it.
- Within three days application has to pay through Post Offices.
- Advertisement Release Date: 11th January 2017
- Online Application Process Begins On : 16th January 2017
- Online Application Process Ends On : 14th February 2017
- Last date of payment of application fee : 17th February 2017
- Postman/Mail Guard Exam Date : 09th April 2017